CALL FOR SPEAKERS / 2020 PIA/SGIA COLOR20 Conference
JANUARY 11–14, 2020 | HILTON SAN DIEGO RESORT & SPA | SAN DIEGO, CA
WHAT MAKES A GOOD SPEAKER TOPIC SUBMISSION? YOU NEED TO:
• Understand the Color20 audience: Our audience consists of general commercial printers, packaging printers, brand owners, wide format printers, designers, photographers, and videographers. All attendees are involved with color reproduction, management, and accuracy throughout the entire supply chain.
• Adhere to topic best practices: Do not pitch products, companies or services. Topic submissions should contain a clear description and takeaways for the audience.
• Consider the tracks: Listed on the right are the proposed tracks for COLOR20.
• Complete the submission form fully: Please complete all required fields.
WE ARE INTERESTED IN SESSIONS THAT EXAMINE:
• Color case studies sharing best practices and success stories
• Brand color management strategies
• Color management tips and techniques for photography, design, prepress, and commercial/packaging print production
• Technology that is shaping the future of color in the industry
• How-to sessions that go beyond just theory and delve into practical applications
• New and updates to color standards and research study results
COLOR20 Call for Speakers Closes June 28, 2019
Submitting multiple topics is permitted and encouraged! Speakers attend free!