CALL FOR SPEAKERS / 2021 PRINTING United Alliance COLOR21 Conference
JUNE 5–8, 2021 | HILTON LA JOLLA TORREY PINES | LA JOLLA, CA
WHAT MAKES A GOOD SPEAKER TOPIC SUBMISSION? YOU NEED TO:
• Understand the COLOR21 audience: Our audience consists of general commercial printers, packaging printers, brand owners, wide format printers, designers, photographers, and videographers. All attendees are involved with color reproduction, management, and accuracy throughout the entire supply chain.
• Adhere to topic best practices: Do not pitch products, companies or services. Topic submissions should contain a clear description and takeaways for the audience.
• Consider the tracks: Listed on the right are the proposed tracks for COLOR21.
• Complete the submission form fully: Please complete all required fields.
WE ARE INTERESTED IN SESSIONS THAT EXAMINE:
• Color case studies sharing best practices and success stories
• Brand color management strategies
• Color management tips and techniques for photography, design, prepress, and commercial/packaging print production
• Technology that is shaping the future of color in the industry
• How-to sessions that go beyond just theory and delve into practical applications
• New and updates to color standards and research study results
EXTENDED! COLOR21 Call for Speakers Closes August 31, 2020
Submitting multiple topics is permitted and encouraged! Speakers attend free!*
*Co-presented sessions receive a 50% conference discount for each speaker.