Click the links below to download PDF presentation slides from COLOR22.
- Don Hutcheson—Fundamentals Part 1
- Don Hutcheson—Fundamentals Part 2
- Don Hutcheson—Fundamentals Part 3
- Gerry O’Brion—Influence, Collaboration, and the Power of Color
- Dr. Terry Wu—Choose Your Winning Color
- Adam Thomas—Creating Discipline in the Process
- Mark Lewiecki—Changing Role of the Designer in the Label & Packaging Production
- Mike Todryk—Color Is Everyone’s Business
Print & Production
- Ben Starr—Managing Color Everywhere from Anywhere
- Patrick Herold—Shhh…It’s a Secret
- David Hunter—Variables in Color Instrumentation—When Does It Really Matter?
- Jim Raffel—Saving Time and Money in Wide Format with Process Control
- Lynn Leppo—Proofing in a Digital World
- Thorsten Braun—Color Models in Modern Color Management
- Mark Bohan and Wilson Howe—How to Become a Color Sleuth
Brand & Design
- Ron Ellis—Designing for Brand Print Quality
- James S. Summers—Shifting Spectra
- Don Hutcheson—Perfect Color: What’s Possible and What’s Not
- Mike Scrutton—Digital Textile Workflows, From Design to Print
- Steve Cooney—Expanded Gamut—What Brand Owners and Designers Need to Know
- Shaundra Toy—It’s In the Mail: Your Brand Color
Not on Paper!
- Dan Gillespie—Color Measurement in DTG Printing
- Michael Motter—Tame the Color Management and Sublimation Printing Lions!
- Juergen Roesch—Printing onto Color Substrates